In case of cancellation upon 20 days before date of arrival, no penalty applies. Past 20 days a penalty corresponding to one night is applied. A deposit of 30% might be required, in case of cancellation it will not be refunded. In case of earlier departure, however, you will have to pay for he whole stay.
The payment is due on arrival in cash, the credit card is requested as a reservation guarantee only.
The quotation includes gas, electricity, water and heating consumption. It also includes final cleaning and Bed linen and towels
City tax is not included in the price (€ 3 FOR RIALTO APARTMENT AND 2 EUROS FOR laura san marco apartment during high season per person per night for a maximum of 5 nights. Tourist tax is not included in the price)
Children are not included in the rates for 2 people only.
IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to accommodate people besides those declared at the time of the booking. Minimum stay: 3 nights.
ARRIVALS between 3pm and 7pm (in case of availability, check in the morning is welcome): your arrival time and transport means (plane, train, car) have to be made known at least one week prior to arrival, since our Venice apartments do not dispose of a reception service such as hotels do. Therefore arrival time and transport methods need to be agreed and confirmed.
Arrivals between 7pm and 10pm will carry an extra cost of 30 €.
Check in after 10pm until 11.30pm latest will carry an extra cost of 50 €.
IMPORTANT: arrival and departure time must be made known in any case.
DEPARTURE: The apartment must be vacated within 10 am on the day of departure.
Rules for customers
• Between 1pm and 3pm and between 10pm and 8am it is forbidden to be noisy. The dignity and the peace of the neighborhood must always be respected.
• Pets are not allowed.
• It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the apartments and in the common areas.
• According to the municipal regulation, garbage bags (properly sealed) must be placed at the outside door daily between 6am and 8am. No garbage collection on Sundays and public holidays (January 1st and 6th, April 25th, May 1st, June 2nd, August 15th, November 1st, 8th, December 25th and 26th). You are therefore requested not to deposit any trash outside the door in the above dates.
• Upon departure, it is forbidden to leave any perishable food.
• Upon departure you have to leave the apartment and the kitchen in order.
The use of appliances whose plug is not compatible with the sockets available in the apartment is forbidden.
• If you break something, please report it, in order to allow us to provide the same service to the next guest.